Happy Fall to you all!
Autumn is officially here, and we can’t get enough of it here at S.B.S. From pumpkin pie to Halloween, changing leaf colors to pumpkin spiced lattes, there are many reasons to love this season. Fall represents the start of the holiday season, and is packed full of nostalgic memories and traditions for both myself and our team.
I hope this newsletter offers you even more ways to enjoy this time of year, and appreciate your continued business. S.B.S. is here to assist you with all your foreclosure needs.
- Tuesday, October 19, 2021: Exhibiting via Zoom at the CAI Bay Area and Central Chapter Virtual Presentation
- Thursday, October 21, 2021: Exhibiting at the CAI Orange County October Educational Luncheon/Mini Trade Show
- Thursday, October 28, 2021: Exhibiting at the CAI Greater Inland Empire Education Expo & General Membership Meeting
- Wednesday, October 13, 2021 – Friday, October 15, 2021: Attending the CMA 2021 Fall Seminar CMA’s upcoming seminar will feature two days filled with valuable networking and educational presentations on a range of industry topics, including special members-only sessions. In addition, S.B.S. is hosting the cocktail party and Networking event reception on Thursday. Please join us for cocktails and appetizers.
- Friday, October 15th, 2021: Mitch Willet is participating in the Foreclosure Panel Discussion at the CCUCC Collections & Lending Conference